SMEAD products: great products to stay organized

If I'm not organized, my days are a mess. As a busy mom of 3, I need organization to get through the day. Without it I forget things, papers get lost, bills get paid late,...
This is where SMEAD comes in, I'm sure you've seen their products in stores but I wasn't aware of the range of products they have, the below products are just a few of them.
I received the following products for my review and 2 of them are my absolute favorites, no longer am I losing bills, school papers, ....
I received the following:
  • New Smead stadium file
  • Smead supertab file folders: colored assortment and manila ones
  • Tuff hanging folders
Before I had the stadium file, I had several piles of papers on the table. There was a system in the piles but piles were getting moved around, papers would get lost, etc.
With the Stadium File this problem is solved. This 12-pocket Stadium File is ideal for clearing clutter from your workspace.
I turned my piles of paper into files with the tiered expanding file that lets me see all the folders at a glance.
I use my Stadium File with the SuperTab Folders so I can locate my files easily.

These folders are also great for school. My oldest daughter uses the SuperTab Folders for her homework and projects in school. These folders have a bigger label so it makes it easier for her to write her projects on there.

The above 2 products have made my life easier, I know have folders for my 3 kids's school info, a review folder for all the reviews/giveaways I write on my blog. A folder for all my bills and a folder for all the work I do for our SwimTeam. This Stadium File is AWESOME!

We also received the Tuff hanging folders and I can't wait to start using these, but I need to get a filing cabinet first. These Tuff hanging folders are going to be super easy to use. They come with plastic tabs that are to be placed on the folder. These Tuff folders are 7 times stronger than competitior's folders and have reinforced rods that are 40% stronger to resist bending and paper tearing.

The Smead products are available at office products dealers like Office Depot, Office Max, Staples and Amazon.

You want to keep in touch with Mead?
They are on Facebook and Twitter.

You want to find out some great organization tips, check out the Smead Organomics website HERE.

"Disclosure: I received the above products to use for my review and will receive a $20 Target gift card for my honest opinion"

No comments: