And the winner of this giveaway is:
Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:
Timestamp: 2010-11-10 16:22:36 UTC
And this is: Carolina Girl Mommy! I've sent you an email to confirm.
Thanks all for reading my blog and entering my giveaways!
================================================As a mom of three I'm always busy. I love to cook from scratch but that's not always possible with all the sports, washing, cleaning,... etc. I'm always looking for ways to make dinner easy and fast BUT still very tasty.
This is where Lawry's comes in.
I received a Lawry's "Complete Meal Ideas" gift pack that includes all 4 of the new Lawry's seasoning mix varieties with a marinating dish.
- Asian Style Beef & Broccoli
- Chimichurri Burrito Casserole
- Meditterranean Sundried Tomato & Garlic chicken
- Tuscan Style Chicken Marsala with Garlic & Basil
We tried the Tuscan Style Chicken Marsala with Garlic and Basil and all I can say is WOW. I ended up buying another packet as 1 packet is for 4 people and we're with 5.
This recipe is super easy to make, all we needed to get was chicken and mushrooms. And we substituted half of the needed water with marsala wine. We ate this chicken on top of basmati rice and it was a great hit with my kids too!
The gift pack came with a Pyrex glass dish with lid. We had a potluck with the swimming team last weekend and I always struggle to get my dishes to parties. I end up wrapping the glass baking dishes with tinfoil but that doesn't always work out real good. Cause this Pyrex glass marinating/baking dish (it's big) has a plastic lid, we could transport our dish without any problems!
LAWRY'S® TUSCAN STYLE CHICKEN MARSALA
My kids asked if we could try the Chimichurri Burrito Casserole next and this is what we'll make this Saturday. I can't wait to try it.
I know a lot of my readers have kids and are busy, so I have the chance to give away a gift pack like I received to 1 of my readers.
Mandatory entry: tell me what you would do with the time saved by cooking with Lawry's new seasoning mixes. (make sure you do this entry first before the additional ones)
Additional entries (separate comments for each):
- let me know which seasoning mix you would try out first
- check out Lawry's website and tell me which other recipe from the site you would love to try out too
- sign up for Lawry's newsletter to stay updated on new recipes, products,...(let me know the email used)
- follow me on google friends connect
- subscribe to my blog (4 entries, leave email used)
- follow me on twitter (5 entries, leave username)
- tweet about this giveaway, with a link to this post (once per day, leave tweet link)
- Blog about this giveaway, linking back to this post (10 entries, leave URL)
- add my button to your blog (leave URL)
The deadline for this giveaway is 11/4/10 midnight PST. THe winner will be selected with Random Integer, emailed and announced at this post on the 5th. Please leave an email in your comment or have it visible in your profile so I can contact you when you win.
The giveaway is open to US only.
"Disclosure: Lawry's provided me with the free product, info and gift pack through MyBlogSpark. I was in no other way compensated to write this post. The opinions in this post are mine and might differ from others."