Yoplait kids review


My kids LOVE the Yoplait Kids yogurt. Well, except for my son now who can't eat it anymore as we discovered he's allergic to dairy.
My oldest has moved onto Yoplait Light yogurts but my youngest still loves the Yoplait Kids. I have to tell you Dora's definitely got something to do with this :-)

Yoplait Kids has an excellent source of calcium and vitamin D, a good source of protein and the delicious taste kids demand. It contains 25% less sugar which is a plus and has no high fructose corn syrup, artificial colors, flavors or sweeteners.
The Yoplait Kids is a great value with $2.00 for a pack of 4. It comes in 3 delicious flavors, including strawberry, strawberry-banana and vanilla. Kids will love finding their favorite friends like Lightning McQueen, the Disney Princesses and oh yes, did I mention Dora the Explorer on every cup?

I received the following gift pack to accommodate this review and I can not tell you enough how much my little one enjoyed this one.
The bounce ball, the alphabet-shaped "Kiddie Bands" and the scavenger hunt game were a great success.
The colorful spoons are great for yogurt and cereal!

Oh and did I mention the little one LOVES the Dora Yoplait Kids yogurt? :-)

"Disclosure: Yoplait provided me with the free product and information through MyBlogSpark. All opinions in this review are mine alone and my differ from others"

No comments: