Yoplait Greek Yogurt review

Did you know that nearly 70 percent of women are in an unsatisfying relationship....with their snacks? I know I certainly was part of the 70% before I started watching what I was eating.

According to a recent survey, nearly all females surveyed admitted to needing a snack to get through the day. Yoplait is answering the call for a better snack: they now have a new and improved Greek Yogurt! It has twice the amount of protein of regular yogurt and is a delicious way to help satisfy hunger!
Every week some of my girlfriends and myself get together for our weekly weigh-in and we talk about all sorts of things and one of the subjects has been protein. I found out I never had enough protein in my diet and this Greek yogurt is certainly helping me to get the right amount in my body. I'm also not a real breakfast person and it's really easy to just grab one of these yogurts!
The new Yoplait Greek yogurt is available in 6 delicious flavors like blueberry, strawberry, peach, honey vanilla, key lime and plain. All with 0% fat and at least 14 grams of protein. The key lime and strawberry are my favorite!

Yoplait currently has a $0.35 coupon toward their Greek Yogurt, which you can print out with the following link: http://bit.ly/greekcoupon.

You want to stay up to date on anything Yoplait, here are some options to keep in the loop:
"Disclosure: Yoplait provided me with free product and information through MyBlogSpark. All opinions in this review are mine alone and might differ from others."

No comments: