Fresh Produce Clothing: review

Now that I've lost 53 pounds I've been looking around to get some nice clothes. I've bought some dresses (this for myself who's never worn a dress in her life) and I feel amazing. For me it's very important that the clothes are comfortable and look good.
I was so excited when Fresh Produce Clothing contacted me to see if I wanted to review some of their clothes. Finally a chance to get something in a smaller size than I was before.
They asked me to send them a selection of some of the things I liked on their site and then they would put together an outfit for me. With the weather changing, it's getting way colder outside, I was very pleased with the outfit they send me.

I received the Windswept Zip Hoodie in Oyster (grey) and the Broadcloth Capri in black.
The Windswept Zip Hoodie is made from stretch French Terry (95% cotton/5% lycra) with big pockets and it has big green buttons that decorate the cuffs and pockets. I was wearing this hoodie when we arrived at Great Wolf Lodge last weekend and the person that checked us in actually noticed the buttons, they are a nice accent to this hoodie, makes it stand out. This hoodie really keeps out the wind and is very comfortable to wear! This hoodie is also available in pink, light blue and black)
The hoodie is for sale for $84.

The stretch Broadcloth Safari Capri in black is one of my favorite pants, it fits amazingly well, actually gives me a shape and the capri is very soft and lightweight. These capris are a 97% cotton/3% spandex blend and come in all kinds of colors (clearwater: light blue, sangria: pink, semisweet: brown, etc)
This capri is for sale for $69.

I love darker colors like black, grey, brown but for the Summer I like brighter colors and Fresh Produce Clothing has amazing bright colors in their selection. How cute is this Cafe wrap dress?

I'm a mom of 3 and buying for myself doesn't always come first. I'm so happy I got to review this outfit and will be wearing this for a long time as the quality is amazing. The only negative I can think of is the price but that might just be me. I would rather spend the money on my kids. That has always been that way and it will take a long time to change that mindset I think.

You can connect with Fresh Produce on Facebook, Twitter and on their blog.
"Disclosure: I was sent the hoodie and capri to use for this review. I was in no other way compensated to write this review and as always all opinions are mine and might differ from others"

No comments: