Help needed!

If you've been reading my blog for a while then you know that in November last year we had a very happy mommy and Abby in our house as we finally found (after about a year of searching) a 2nd Mr. Bunny (that's his name), see post here!

I was contacted by Kimberly (a mom to 7 month old twins: a girl and a boy and a 23 month old son) who has the exact same problem and is looking for the same Pottery Barn bunny for her little girl Annalee.

I want to do everything I can to help her out as I've been there myself. 

Can you all have a look around and see if you can find one of these? I know there were a couple for sale on Ebay for $80 and more, but that's way too much I think.
Can you talk to your friends? Maybe they have one in their house that they're not using anymore?

Thanks all for your help!



17 comments:

sheri amor said...

wow cute rabbit stuffed toy.. ^_^ how can I follow your blog

kitten56 said...

This may be a slight chance, but even a slight chance is better than none in my book.

http://plushsearch.dirtybutter.com/2008/07/searching-pottery-barn-kids-pbk-large.html

Best of luck, I really hope you find one.

Beetle said...

Great blog design, great content. Sorry, can't help with the bunny.

Volatile said...

Sure, but needs time

Mr Lee said...

Very fond of your blog. Welcome to our blog usually. We hope that we will have the opportunity to further communicate with you. Lucky you.

http://www.china-cutter.blogspot.com/

arja said...

Very cute rabbit. I like it!

Anonymous said...

Your site very good and have the time to my site to look at food.http://laogunet.byethost9.com/

Lotus said...

cute toy...congrats on the blog of note... i have a caffeinoholic poll active on my blog...guess you would like to vote

Scott Roberson said...

:^)

Fia a.k.a Minmy said...

you like bunny?
wow! So do I!
kawaii usagi*

kawaii usagi means cute rabbit

:D

Crystal Jigsaw said...

Oh I wish I could help with the bunny. A cutie pie.

CJ xx

Andy said...

great blogg! will keep following ur blog :D


Anyway, hope to become ur partner here were I work.
http://thommesen.maverick66.hop.clickbank.net

Kirti said...

Congrats on Blog of Note! No leads on the bunny, though...sorry...

ShoozieShoes said...

Couldn't someone just make you one?? Have you tried etsy.com?

Abbey Mae said...

was here visiting.... see yah!

eda said...

買煙火,製造浪漫煙火小舖,101煙火,煙火小舖,煙火,仙女棒,沖天炮,勝利之花,甩炮,升空煙火,情趣用品,情趣,衣蝶情趣精品百貨,情趣用品衣蝶情趣,自慰套,飛機杯,充氣娃娃,AV女優,AV,電動按摩棒,按摩棒,G點,調情棒,後庭拉珠棒,跳蛋,變頻跳蛋,有線跳蛋,無線跳蛋,潤滑液,男女穿戴用品,穿戴用品,情趣內衣,性感內衣,情趣跳蛋,角色扮演,情趣角色扮演,丁字褲,情趣內褲,性感內褲,性感吊帶襪,網襪,性感網襪,T字褲,煙火批發,情趣禮品,情趣用品

KLo said...

I don't have a bunny, but my little girl does have a random pink dinosaur (very creatively named "Pinky") that we would all be lost without, so you and your reader have my sympathy. Hope it all works out for everyone : )