I'm so excited!!!

Oh, I'm so excited!! All the furniture has been sanded, pre-conditioned and stained 3 times. I put Abby's "big girl" bed up in her room yesterday cause I really couldn't wait any longer! The rest of the furniture and some more accessories will be exchanged today and tonight. 
I went to Ikea yesterday with all 3 kids and it was so much fun! I just love Ikea!!!
Abby was too young to go in the the playroom, Lisa too old so it was just Jamie in the playroom and the girls went shopping, and oh yeah, did we shop!!!
We got a little over excited but Abby's room is going to look fantastic when it's done!

So Abby had her first night in her new bed last night and apart from hanging upside down from the side of her bed at one point, her sleeping bag was stuck under the tucked-in sheets (saved her from falling out), it went great. Somewhere during the night she was giggling really loud, so she must have had a fantastic dream!

Here's a sneek peak of her new bed, I'll be sending adding some more before and after pictures later this week.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the IKEA bedding - we have the same set! Beautiful big girl bed.

Julie from JulieChats said...

I love the bright colors! Can't wait to see how everything comes out!

Nicole said...

Super cute bed! Love the colors.
Ann, I emailed you my address for the Lily and Jack shoes. Thanks!

Nicole said...

Hi Ann!
I emailed you three times from my hotmail acct and twice from my hubby's gmail acct with my info for the shoes. Don't know why the messages are not going through. They must be being blocked or something.
Sorry about this. Thanks!

Unknown said...

How cute! I need to do something like that in my children's room.