My very first Tag!!!

I've been tagged by Jacqueline of blessings abound. It took me a while to figure out what this meant but now that I know I'm all for it. Thanks Jacqueline for including me in this fun game!

The rules are:
1. To link the tagger and provide the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.

Here we go:
Here's 7 facts that I'm not sure you know about me:

1. I speak 3 languages: Dutch, Flemish and English of which Flemish is my native language. I can understand a little German and French.
2. I married my husband in England (he's from Newcastle).
3. I have 3 children of which all of them have been born in a different country: Lisa in Belgium, Jamie in The Netherlands and Abby here in Oregon.
4. I have a cat Simba who I think believes he's a dog!!
5. I love to cook and always want to try different recipes/cuisines.
6. I would love to go to Hawaii again but can't afford the flights at the moment.
7. My favorite jewelry is my earrings that my husband bought for me when I had seen them at the airport just before we went on vacation to Malta (that's already 12 years ago and I still wear them nearly every day!)

Well, that's it for now, I hope you got to know me a little better.
Here's the list of 7 people I'm tagging:

1. June @ I sew cute
3. Stephanie @ Metropolitan mama
4. Tania @ Julian & Co.
5. Brittany @ Tangled & True
6. Allison @ Petit Elephant
7. Kim @ Mommy knows

I can't wait to see what you will share about yourself!



3 comments:

JULIAN & Co. said...

Hi Ann, thanks for tagging me :o). I've posted my facts!

Stephanie said...

Hi there! Thanks for tagging me! I'll do my best to play along, but I can't make any guarantees at the moment. I'm absolutely swamped!

P.S. How fun that you know so many languages and that you have lived in so many places! I have often wished that I was multilingual. What a useful skill that must be!

mommyknows said...

Thanks for tagging me Ann ... I have this on the calendar for soon! Busy with Halloween :)