Congratulations to the winner of this giveaway!
And the winner is.....
Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:
Timestamp: 2010-12-28 21:03:30 UTC
And the winner is Tamara B. I've sent you an email to confirm.
Five more days to go and then it's Christmas! The only thing still left to do is wrapping our presents. I know, I know, I was going to do it yesterday but the washing took way longer yesterday and today I still haven't done the wrapping. I'll get there, I always do.
Although I think I've got most of the things done in advance I know I'll still have last-minute stress but that's part of the holiday madness, isn't it?
Did you know Bank of America can save you some time during the holidays?
We use the online banking with Bank of America and we love it! There's not really a need anymore to go into the bank, only once in a while I'll go in.
Transferring money, checking your balance can easily be done at home from behind your computer, no need to drive to the bank and do those things there.
Bank of America has lots of tips to save you some time during the holidays and to be honest also during the rest of the year!
Do you have a twitter account? Recently Bank of America set up a Twitter Handle (@BofA_Tips) where they will send out information to help you get the most from your money with tips on shopping, travel and personal finance solutions. Here's an example of a tweet that was send out today:
#Holiday - shop online @macysinc - you can earn 20% cash back w/ Add It Up®. http://go.bofa.com/ayhu #getbackmtm #BofA
Do you want to save some time over the holidays? Here's a couple of them that saved me some time:
- Make quick and easy deposits: Holiday means a lot of extra work, so eliminate the labor of depositing checks. With Bank of America's Deposit Image ATMs, you simply feed checks or cash into the ATM with no envelopes or deposit slips required. You get images of you checks and a list of cash deposited on your receipt as proof.
- Save a trip to the bank: Don't worry about making an extra stop to the bank during all of your holiday shopping. Keep track of your spending by using Bank of America's online banking: set up alerts, check balances, and transfer money.
Now the following one is new to me and I'm not sure I'm ready for this (and the fact that my phone doesn't support the apps), I want to share this with you iPhone and iPad users out there.
- Bank on the go: It's easy to set up mobile banking and secure access to your money wherever you are. Download the mobile banking app and you can check balances, transfer money, pay bills, and locate local ATMs. Sign up for text banking and you'll be able to send a text message to get your balance instantly in a reply.
For more time saving tips and other useful info, check out the Bank of America site.
Are you ready for this? I'm offering a $50 pre-loaded Bank of America gift-card to one of my readers!
To enter for this giveaway you can do any and/or all of the following entry options:
- What are some ways you get back time during the busy holiday season?
- follow @BofA_tips on twitter (3 entries, leave username)
- follow me on twitter (leave username)
- Blog about this giveaway, linking back to this post (10 entries, leave URL)
- add my button to your blog (leave URL)
- subscribe to my blog (leave email used, and don't forget to complete subscription in your email box)
- follow me on google friends connect (I'm aiming for a 1000 and am not far of)
- Tweet about this giveaway, linking back to this post (once per day, leave tweet link)
The deadline for this giveaway is 12/27/10 midnight PST. The winner will be selected by Random Integer, emailed and announced at this post on the 28th.
This giveaway is open to US residents only, ages 18+.
"Disclosure: I wrote this review while participating in a blog tour campaign by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of Bank of America and received a bank of America preloaded gift card to thank me for taking the time to participate. This contest is hosted and fulfilled solely by A latte in the morning"