the holidays make me think of family

I love this time of year! The only thing I don't like is that our family lives in Belgium and England, so it's just the 5 of us here celebrating with lots of friends! Don't get me wrong, I love my friends but I miss celebrating the holidays with my parents, brothers and sister and with my family in England.
I can't wait to go home this Summer, it's been 2 years since the last time we went home. Abby couldn't walk by herself yet. Time flies...

We'll be booking our flights this weekend (well, that's the plan) and I've been thinking about how we're going to travel with the 5 of us. The older kids have trolley/suitcases but they are old and Jamie's zipper is broken so I think it's time for new luggage sets. Don't you think it's cute all these little ones holding on to their own suitcase in airports? I think it's super cute, so this got me looking around for some "bigger" kid ones for my older kids and a cute one for my little Abby (well, don't tell her I called her little cause according to her she really is big, not little anymore)

I talked to you about CSN stores before and what huge range of products they have, and guess what, they have luggage sets for young and old.
Here's some examples of some my kids love:
Nothing wrong with being prepared, right?

No comments: