Family Dollar Holiday Entertaining Kit review

I can't believe Thanksgiving is already in the past and we're onto Christmas. The time has passed so quickly!
As a member of the Family Dollar Blogger program, I receive products to review and share information with you, my readers. We don't have a Family Dollar store in the neighborhood and I so wish we did! This would be one of the places I would certainly check out for birthdays, holidays, whether it's for presents or decorations, things for the kitchen, etc...
Around Thanksgiving we received this AMAZING gift package. Inside were all kinds of things for Thanksgiving and Halloween (my son noticed the Halloween basket first of course as it had candy in it). Some Items included in it were an apron, fall leaves bowl (which we've used for Thanksgiving), recipe booklet, Christmas toy book and much more.
All of this was packaged in a very nice silver looking basket which I'm now using as part of my Christmas decorations!
If you have a Family Dollar store in the neighborhood, check if you do in their store locator, then I would recommend to go and check it out.
Have a look at some of these toys for just $5:


Or these toys for $10:
Are you looking for a kitchen for your little chef? Look no further, check out this kitchen for $20:
Not only do they have a great selection of toys, there's also great stocking stuffers and I just checked out their holiday recipes. I'm liking their Kellogg's rice Krispies Treats Candy Canes, what a fun thing to make with the kids! Check out some other recipes for appetizers, dinner,...
If you still need decorations for your Christmas tree, check out ther clearance section for 25% off select Items.
"Disclosure: I received a Thanksgiving/Halloween gift packet as a thank you for this review. I was in no other way compensated to write this post. All opinions in this review are mine alone and might differ from others."

No comments: