If you have kids then I know you've been asked at least once to label your kids's clothes, shoes, jackets, etc,... I used to write the name with a sharpie but it would smudge or ultimately wash out. A couple of weeks ago I had the opportunity to test out some labels by Applied Labels.
This was the perfect opportunity as I had to label Abby's jacket, her rainboots for her school.
I received 2 sheets with Abby's name on it (and a little princess crown icon), 1 sheet of blank labels and a sheet of shoe shields.
Applied Labels are Applied Labels LLC's most popular product. They are extremely tough and versatile, they can be used to label bottles, sippies, shoes, summer camp gear, etc.
These labels can be ordered with or without icons or with a second line of custom print. To label clothing, sandwich an Applied Label with one of the blank backers. For shoes, stick on a Shoe Shield that will keep labels in place all year long.
They are dishwasher and laundry safe and are lead, DEHP,& BPA free.
I used these labels in the back of Abby's coat, her zipped sweater and her ballerina rainboots.
I also used the blank backer (wrote on it with a sharpie) in my son's jacket as he's had his jacket in the lost and found at school numerous times and at least now they know it's his.
Check out the video on how easy these labels are to use:
There's lots of icons to choose from, Abby didn't have to think long as she wanted hers to be just like a princess!
Why are Applied Labels better, you ask?
- BETTER ADHESION: Our labels have twice the adhesive strength of most labels. It is so strong that it is classified as permanent. The labels can be removed but it takes deliberate action. That means your labels should stay put until you want them removed.
- BETTER PRINTING TECHNOLOGY & INK: We use a proprietary print technology to produce durable, long-lasting labels that easily withstand harsh environments (such as your dishwasher). The image is permanently affixed onto the label, providing a durable, robust marking. This simply means that the ink won't wash off.
- BETTER RESOLUTION: We use high resolution, professional grade print technology to produce sharp, crisp images.
- BETTER INNOVATION: We provide a simple, quick method to label clothing with tags that does not require any sewing or ironing onto the fabric or marking the fabric with ink.
- BETTER QUALITY CONTROL & SHIPPING: Our labels are 100% inspected. We typically print and ship within one to two business days so you get your labels quickly. Any rare exceptions to our shipping policy will always be posted. We will also send you both order and shipping confirmations.
- BETTER EXPERIENCE & TECHNOLOGY BASE: Applied Labels LLC was founded by a degreed Chemical Engineer and mother of two. She was a key engineer in charge of labeling for a leading aerospace company and has put her experience with cutting edge technology to work for you.
- BETTER MATERIAL SELECTION: We have given careful consideration to the selection of the label materials. Superior materials yield labels that offer unsurpassed performance. Basically, these labels are tough.
- BETTER SAFETY PROMISE AND MATERIALS KNOWLEDGE: We promise to always screen our materials for safety of use. Applied Labels LLC restricts the use of lead, cadmium, mercury, hexavalent chromium, polybrominated biphenyl (PBB) / polybrominated diphenyl ether (PBDE) flame retardants,Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEPH) and Bisphenol (BPA) in all of our products. We also had an independent, third-party laboratory test our Applied LabelsTM and Baby TapesTM for six banned phthalates and heavy metals. We met orexceeded all government standards. We care about performance but always put safety first. This is our promise to you.
Follow Applied Labels on Twitter.
Like/Follow Applied Labels on Facebook
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.