OMG!!!

Ok, I just recovered from a small heart attack!! You wanne know why? I thought Abby was watching Diego with her little snack and warm milk downstairs......uhhmmmm, no she wasn't. I'm behind my computer writing a review and Abby comes up and says: "mom, I did it, all by myself!". So I ask her:"you did what babe?"
And this is what she shows me:

I have this color of nail polish in the house but thought I had cleaned it away. First thing I thought was oh, no. Then I thought, waaaw, she did an amazing job on her feet!!! She is only 3!

So I told her she did an amazing job and it looked fantastic and then I asked her where she put the nail polish and she says:"oh, downstairs on the table". I'm having all these visions of the nail polish all over my carpets, right?
We get downstairs, I'm looking all over and she goes:"here mom, it's here on the table"....

She used dry-erase markers! Disaster averted! She is changing her color to blue at the moment and I'm loving it!

4 comments:

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

Very cute! She did wonderfully for a 3-year old!

Michelle @Flying Giggles said...

SOunds like a great way to keep her occupied! My daughter would love that!

Some Lucky Dog said...

She did do a good job! My 7 year old grandson did the same thing with red on his nails last week when he was supposed to be doing his homework. When he showed me I mentioned that it might be permenent and the look on his face was priceless! I know he was seeing himself going to school with red nails We did have to scrub with Lava soap to get it off :)

Xenia said...

That's funny stuff! She did a great job (I think my 3-year-old would have colored her entire feet) and that was a smart idea to use a dry erase marker!