BrytonPick: floss in seconds review

I have to admit it, we're not the best flossers in our family. We try but it's hard and every time we go to the dentist we're doing good for a week or so and then we're slacking again.
I had the opportunity to review the Bryton Pick with my family. Anything to keep flossing exciting is a success in my book!
BrytonPick makes cleaning between teeth easy, fast and discreet. It's designed, developed and tested by dental professionals. The BrytonPick is made of flexible stainless steel and a plastic holder in several bright colors.
The BrytonPick is re-usable up to 30 days (germ-resistant stainless steel), can be easily cleaned with a napkin or water and comes with a credit card size carrying pouch that easily fits into any wallet.
The BrytonPick is 100% produced in the USA at FDA registered facilities.

My oldest daughter has braces and she wasn't sure if this would work but it really does, you just need to angle the BrytonPick slightly different and all teeth can be reached. Jamie thinks this is the coolest flosser out there and I have to agree. No more boring flossers in this house.

See below on how easy the BrytonPick is to use:


"Disclosure: I was sent 2 BrytonPick flossers to review. I was in no other way compensated to write this review"

No comments: