Just Eyewear review

I wear glasses and it's not always cheap to get a new pair. Over the years I've gone through a few and it all adds up. I was very pleased when I was contacted by Just Eyewear to review their site!
Did you know you can order your glasses online? Ordering your glasses online can be a daunting experience but no need to worry anymore...with Just Eyewear, it's really easy to do.
  1. Get an eye exam and hold on to your prescription
  2. Choose a great frame and pair of lenses
  3. Have your brand new glasses delivered to your door!
You're probably wondering that they must not be high quality at such low prices? All of the Just Eyewear glasses are made in the United States by trained technicians. Every pair is made to ANSI Z80.1 standards and they are inspected before they are sent to you. If you don't like them there's a 100% money back guarantee, no questions asked policy. What do you have to loose, right? Just Eyewear can sell them cheaply cause of their low overhead. They don't have a large sales staff, expensive retail store or trendy inventory to maintain.

The site is easy to use, you can search by size, Men's, women's, Progressives & Bifocals and so on. There's even a section for prescription sunglasses.
You can start the selection by the frame shape, frame type, frame material and frame size. You want to start using the price range, yep, that option is there too.

I selected the GE171 in rose (I have a pair of brown glasses already and this pair has been great for the Summer!) I especially love the color and the detailing on the side of the arms!
The frame is super light and fits me perfectly. All glasses come with a free hard case.

Are your pair of glasses scratched or you just want to have another pair for the Fall/Winter but you don't want to pay a fortune? Then Just Eyewear is the place to be. Have a look around and see if you like something.

Just Eyewear has offered a 5% discount to my readers! Just type in ALATTE5 at checkout. Thanks Just Eyewear, I really appreciate it!
"Disclaimer: I wrote this post for Just Eyewear who provided me with a pair of glasses to use for this review. I was in no other way compensated to write this review and the opinions expressed are mine alone"

1 comment:

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

I like the ones you selected. They are very pretty. I think wearing glasses look sophisticated.