Academy J Headband review

About Academy J:
Sarah and Jessica, 2 BYU graphic design and photography students, took a desugn class together 2 years ago. As they worked on class projects together, they discovered their talent for collaborative work and similar values and they enjoyed working together. Out of love of people, art, design, hard work and all things creative Academy J was born.

All of the headbands are made from the best materials with careful love and attention. Because of the handmade nature of the products, each one is slightly unique.

Academy J offers 2 kinds of hair accessories: crocheted and embellished. The crocheted include thin and thick bands and the embellished ones have a selection of soft-banded and beaded ones.
They also have a selection of beautiful clips to choose from.
See below for some examples.


I received the Eve band for my review. This simple and elegant band goes with everything. I'm not the only one liking this one. Lisa (my 12-year old) loves this one too. She loves to have her hair loose sometimes and this band keeps the hair out of her eyes.

I don't wear a lot of headbands and I think I probably need to get used to it a bit more as I always think the headband's going to move and fall out of my hair.

The headband's details are amazing. It has lots of beads and with the gold, grey and black colors and accents, this one is also perfect for the Fall.

Please have a look at their etsy shop for the different choices they have. The photography is amazing and the hairbands are gorgeous!

Check out their blog for the latest designs and updates.
Here's a picture I took with the Apple's Photo Booth, not too clear but at least you can see the headband on me.
"Disclosure: I was sent a headband for this review and was in not other way compensated to write this post. The opinions expressed in this post are solely mine and might differ from others."

No comments: