broken collarbone.....again

So we had a garage sale yesterday.... sold 1 thing and gave lots to Goodwill afterwards.
The kids had fun and I have to admit, the garage actually seems way bigger with all the stuff gone.
While we were cleaning up, Jamie decided to slide on a blanket on the grass. Well, let's put it this way, the blanket wasn't slippery and down he went!
Initially we thought he was joking but after checking his shoulder, he broke his collarbone again. Yes, you read it right, he broke his collarbone before in 2006 and yesterday again!
Off to the doctor we went and his arm is now in a sling and in 4 weeks we need to go back to get his arm checked to see that it's healed good.

Happy 4th of July!!!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

My kids have not had any broken bones, but THREE out of FOUR have broken their front teeth. One fell on them on a piece of playground equipment and the others both lost it in bike accidents.

Happy accident-free fourth!

:) Laura

Krissy @ ArtsyMom said...

My kids haven't broken any bones yet and I'm surprised since they're maniacs. I've broken many bones myself and I know how it is. I hope he gets better!!

http://theartsymom.tk

Bunny B said...

Oh no, hope he gets better soon!!