Sensa update week 37

I can not believe this is already week 37!
Not a lot to report this week except for the fact we've been super busy. I had problems with month 3 sprinkles, they were just not doing it for me, so today I started month 4. Let's see how that goes.
I'm still drinking plenty of water and only 2 cups of caffeinated coffee a day. No soda!
I wouldn't have thought I could do it but to be honest I don't even miss it! And I used to drink at least 2 cans of diet coke or diet pepsi a day.

For all you people who want to give Sensa a try but are unsure. Wait till next weekend.
Sensa will be on ShopNBC on Saturday evening and Sunday all day, and you will get the best deal there! I will be calling in to give my testimony, and I know a lot more people will too.

This week, no loss, a 1 pound gain for me. But I'm sure it will be a loss again next week!
5/26: -2
6/2: +1

Sensa loss: 41
Total weight loss: 53

No comments: