Juicy Rewards from Tropicana

As a Tropicana Juicy insider (thanks to Mom Central and Tropicana) I get to tell you all about the rewards you can earn by just drinking the Tropicana orange juice and entering their codes onto their website.

Last week we bought the Tropicana no pulp OJ and it's delicious. This carton of orange juice gave us an extra 3 points in the program.
On Sunday I bought the Tropicana Trop50, as I'm watching my calorie intake and I love it! (added 6 rewards points to my account)
This juice has 50% less sugar & calories. (camparison: OJ 110 calories & 22g sugar, Trop50: 50 calories and 10g sugar)

When you register on the Tropicana website, you don't only get to enter your codes for reward points (which then in turn you can redeem for great things) but they also have monthly sweepstakes you can enter.
This month's sweepstakes is the latest Adidas high tech gear: 1 adidas miCoach Pacer, an adidas Heart Rate Monitor and a miCoach Stride Sensor.

The deal of the day is 20% off at the Coleman website for just 6 rewards points. I'm going to have a look as we will be going camping this Summer, so why not take advantage of a good deal?

During Spring break I redeemed 1 point to go the the North Clackamas Aquatic Park with the kids. This 1 point gave me one complimentary admission with a second admission of equal or greater value purchased. The kids and myself had a super time in the wave pool, slides, kiddie pool.

We also redeemed 2 points to go to the Portland Children's Museum. Same thing here, for these points we got a complimentary admission with a second admission of equal or greater value purchased. We played with water, joined the construction crew, we shopped in the grocery store and so on. This time the featured exhibit was Kangaroo Crossing.

If you're going to drink orange juice anyway, then why not drink one where you can redeem the points for more great opportunities?
If you haven't signed up yet, it's very easy and will save you money. Click HERE ( see how to register part of post)to get you started and to get your first point towards your account.

Follow Tropicana on Twitter and Facebook to stay up to date on more things to come:
  • http://facebook.com/Tropicana
  • http://twitter.com/TropicanaOJ
"Disclaimer: I wrote this review while participating in the Tropicana Juicy Insiders Ambassador program by Mom Central on behalf on Tropicana. I received 12 free Juicy Rewards points and a $50 Visa gift card to use in redemption of the points and to facilitate my review"

No comments: