Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:
Timestamp: 2010-04-29 02:17:45 UTC
And this is Gerrie. I've sent you an email to confirm.
Thank you all for entering this giveaway. A lot of you are ready for Spring Cleaning and want to use Swiffer to help you with it!
I like Swiffer, we have the Swiffer Duster and the Swiffer Wet Jet in our house.
I love the Swiffer Wet Jet, cause it can reach in hard to reach places, no need to bend down all the time and with a push of a button you can spray the floor with cleaning product and sweep it up.
About the Swiffer Wet Jet:
Swiffer® WetJet® gives you a great clean on virtually any floor* in up to half the time.** With a dual-nozzle sprayer and a strong-grip pole, this all-in-one mopping system breaks up and dissolves tough messes better than a mop and bucket. Plus its cleaning solution is designed to penetrate layers of dirt, absorb dirt and grime into the WetJet pad, and lock it away for good. You can scrub really tough, dried-on spots or messes with a large scrubby strip to get you a clean you can feel. *Do not use on unfinished, oiled or waxed wooden boards, non-sealed tiles or carpeted floors because they may be water sensitive. ** vs. a mop and bucket.
Swiffer Wet Jet Features and Benefits:
- No need to touch and wring a dirty mop
- Fresh, clean triple-layer pad every time
- Lightweight and easily maneuverable
- Dual-nozzle sprayers provide a more even dosing and improved spray pattern control
- Super-absorbent technology traps and locks dirt and dirty solution, enabling floors to dry faster than mop and bucket
If you already use Swiffer or you want to give it a try, check out the coupons they have on their site.
Stay up to date with Swiffer by becoming a Swiffer Facebook fan.
Swiffer has very generously offered to giveaway a Swiffer Wet Jet starter kit and MasterCard (perfect for the Wet Jet refills).
For a chance to win, you can do any of the following options (separate comment for each):
* become a Swiffer Facebook fan (3 entries, leave username)
* check out the Swiffer website and let me know what else you would choose for your Spring cleaning
* subscribe to my blog (leave email used in comment)
* follow me on twitter (leave username)
* tweet this giveaway, linking back to this giveaway post (leave tweet link, once per day)
* blog about this giveaway (10 entries, leave URL)
* add my button to your blog (leave URL)
The deadline for this giveaway is 4/27/10 midnight PST. The winner will then be picked with Random Integer, emailed and announced at this post on the 28th.
Giveaway is open to US.
"Disclaimer, this review is based on my opinions alone and I was in no way paid for writing this review"