Caress Evenly Gorgeous review

As a busy mom of 3, I love to have mommy time once in a while. One of my favorite things to do is to unwind in the bath with a good book and some candles. A couple of weeks ago I was sent a bottle of the new Caress Evenly Gorgeous exfoliating body wash and a evenly gorgeous exfoliating beauty bar to try out.
Caress makes skin the ultimate fashion statement with the introduction of the Caress Skinwear Collection. Caress gives you gorgeous skin, right out of the shower, that you will flaunt just like the season's hottest styles.
Now they have the "NEW" Evenly Gorgeous Exfoliating body wash & beauty bar that will leave your skin smooth and even toned.

The body wash is made with burnt brown sugar and Karite butter and absolutely smells heavenly! It gently exfoliates and moisturizes at the same time. I have one of those poof things where I put a dab onto so it lather more. I'm all into bubbles and lots of foam.
I love the feeling of my skin after I've used this product, it feels way smoother and fresh.
Now for the bar. This bar is also made with the burnt brown sugar and Karite butter and smells delicious BUT I'm not a fan of bars, they just are slippy and leave a mess everywhere. I wanted to try it and let you know what I think. If I have to compare the 2 I think the body wash does a better job. The little sugar bits that are in the soap bar don't really exfoliate as good as the body wash does but then again, it might also be cause I'm not really a soap bar fan.
I'm not sure if I'm ready to flaunt my skin after using this product (maybe in the Summer I will be ready) but with the body wash I do feel my skin feels fresher.

"Disclaimer: I was sent a complimentary sample of the body wash and beauty bar to use for my honest opinion in this review. As usual, these are my opinions and they might differ from others"

No comments: