The Ultimate Cloth review

There's 2 things I really don't like to do in the house, that's ironing and cleaning windows.
I put off cleaning windows for as long as I can but ultimately it needs to get done and with a 2,5 year old that's sooner than later.
I was so happy when I was contacted by The Ultimate Cloth America to try out their Ultimate Cloth.

About The Ultimate Cloth:

The ultimate cloth is a patented, exclusive technology that makes it the best cleaning cloth in the industry today. Mean on dirt, grease and grime - Green for your home and business environment. The MiraFiber Technology has open spaces between the fibers that act as millions of "tiny" scoops that pull dust, dirt, oil into the cloth and hold them until washed away with ild soap or detergent (can also be bleached for disinfection)
* Clean and polish windows, mirrors, windshield, flas - all hard surfaces & many soft surfaces such as leather and vinyl.
* Leaves a streak free, spot free, lint & dust free finish using NO chemicals or paper towels.
* One step process cuts cleaning time in half - verified by professionals.

Using this cloth is really easy. You wet it with warm water and wring it out very well. For best results you fold the cloth in quarters and use flat so you have 8 sides to clean with. I'm glad I did as my window was very dirty and it was easy to just go to a new side and continue cleaning the window. Initially I had dried water spots on the window as I had too much water in my cloth but after wringing it some more, this problem was gone. It only took me a minute to do both sides of the window next to my front door (normally takes me way longer) and there were absolutely no streaks on my window!!! This is the easiest product I've used for my windows and it's definitely the quickest product!!!

The Ultimate Cloth can be hand washed with dish soap or machine washed with detergent. Wash alone or with lint-free clothing only. Do not use fabric softeners, air dry only.

If you're like me and don't like cleaning windows, I would give this cloth a try as the price is very reasonable. 1 cloth is $6 (which you can use over and over again), 15 cloths for $45 (half price).

"Disclaimer: I was sent a cloth to try out for this review. These are my opinions and they might differ from others"

2 comments:

Susan Campbell Cross said...

I hate cleaning windows. Cleaning in general is just no fun. So anything that makes the chore easier is a welcome blessing. Can it go in the washing machine? Will it work as well after it's been used and washed? Inquiring minds want to know! :) PS Congrats on your weight loss--you go!

Unknown said...

Yes, the Ultimate Cloth can be washed in your washing machine. Ultimate Cloths are guaranteed for five years to work as well when new.