Svan Youth Chair: review

I'm so behind on reviews but finally I get to share the following product with you! This is an awesome product every new parent should consider or go and have a look at. I wish I had known about this product when my oldest was born as both Jamie and Abby could have also used it!
Are you curious?
Well, I'm talking about the Svan Youth Chair available at Scandinavian Child.
About the Svan Youth Chair:

With the same stylish comfort and support lavished on infants, the Svan Youth Chair grows and adapts right along with a child, for beautifully practical use well into the teenage years. Simply remove the footrest and safety guard to transform the high chair into a seat that blends with any style of furnishings. Now little ones can sit right up to the table - great for family meals, crafts and play. What else can serve so well for so long in the life of a child?
  • ages 18 months and up
  • Great for older children who can seat themselves
  • Practical for use in any room
  • Converts to adult chair
  • Available in 5 finishes
  • Constructed of sustainable birch wood, phthalate-free and bisphenol A-free pastic and PBDE-free foam
  • Optional high-quality cushion in a wide variety of colors
  • JPMA certified to meet ASTM F404

When the box arrived I thought there were parts missing as I expected the box to be way bigger but all parts were in there and were super easy to assemble. I couldn't wait till my husband was home so I did it myself.
I love the sleek design and the color of this chair!
When Abby woke up from her nap, she looked at the chair and asked if this was Abby's chair. As soon as I said yes, she walked over and gave "her" chair a big hug! I can not tell you enough how cute that moment was.
This chair is lightweight and as I put little anti-scratch pads underneath the leg Abby just pushes her chair to where-ever she wants it to go.
Abby can easily climb up and get down from this chair. The chair is very stable and will not fall over. The way this chair is designed makes it very safe.
I think the best feature on this chair are the straps! Abby doesn't always want to eat when we eat but with these straps she can't just get up and get away from the table. YES, love that feature!
Do you know what else, this chair holds up to 250 pounds, so even us parents can sit on this chair!
Now as many moms out there we want to keep things clean and this chair is super easy to clean. You can just wipe up the mess very easily with a damp cloth.

This chair is available online at Babies"R"us, CSN Baby, SvanStore.com at $199.95.
I know the price might be a bit steap but if I had known about this chair when my oldest was born, I would have definitely invested in it as this chair lasts years and years and is not just for the young ones in the family.

Scandinavian Child and Svan, thank you so much for this opportunity to test this Youth Chair. I'm very, very grateful for this chance!

"Disclaimer: I was sent the Svan Youth Chair for review, I was in no way compensated in any other way. These opinions might differ from others as they are mine"

No comments: