Almost back

Oh what a weekend it was. We had a super Thanksgiving with friends, a lot of fun but I was sick (yep, on thanksgiving I had a very bad cold and the headache and throat pain was the worst). I was good most of the day but by 10-ish I was done and just wanted to sleep.
I'm feeling much better, still have a cold but all the other symptoms are gone.

Jamie and my husband decorated the outside of the house with lights on Saturday while Lisa, Abby and myself started the inside. We're almost done.
We had a vent cleaning company come in to clean our vents for the first time since we moved into this house. They found a beer bottle in one of our vent pipes! Well, not left there by us as we don't drink Miller. The kids loved watching them clean out the vents, that was one big vaccuum they used.
Yesterday we picked out a christmas tree and started decorating it, well, Jamie, Abby and my husband did as Lisa and myself went to the movies with friends to see New Moon.
That movie is FANTASTIC!
I'll add some pictures later this week.

So now I'm catching up on email as there's hundreds again, catch up on some washing and then tonight I will add some reviews and giveaways.

I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving and weekend!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am glad you are feeling better.

Dee said...

I'm sorry that you were sick! I got to see New Moon this past week too-loved it!