Lightning

"Mom!", there's lightning in the microwave!"

Yep, that's what Lisa (my oldest daughter) said at lunch. She was warming up a leftover Naan in the microwave and hadn't taken the Naan out of the tinfoil.
I guess we forgot to tell her she can't use any metal in the microwave.

The microwave still works so I assume no permanent damage was done.

Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

Whimsical Creations said...

oops...

Beth Gales said...

Lucky for you nothing was ruined!

heather @ what's blooming this week said...

uh oh - didn't have the same luck when I put a plate with a gold rim in the microwave.

JDaniel4's Mom said...

I have had the lightning too. I have also had hail made of food popping out of containers when they got to hot.

Glad everything was okay!

Georgie K. Buttons said...

Reminds me of the time my sister started the thing on fire. That was interesting.

Kim @ What's That Smell? said...

My Dad left a paperclip on something and put it in the microwave.

Funny story NOW, but scary!