Can't post today or maybe later this evening...

Oh man I'm struggling. I volunteered to write the newsletter for our Swim Team and of course I want to make it nice. We have a Mac so I'm pretty sure there's an easy way to do this. We want the logo on top, 3 columns, add some little pictures.....

No idea where to start. Well, I looked it up on the Mac support and apparently I need iWorks for this so I'm downloading a 30-day trial and let's see what happens.
Are there any Mac users out there that have an easier way or have done this before?
Thanks for all your feedback.


2 comments:

natalee said...

girl i wish i could help you.. good luck when you finish let us know how it goes... Do you have word on your computer????if so you can do a newletter on templates i think///

Grizzly Bear said...

So sorry girl! I wish I could help ya ugghhh I suck I know LOL.