Battle of the sexes: bring it on!

I am so excited to write this post! I've been checking my mailbox every day as I knew this package was coming and I couldn't have been happier when it did.

I was contacted by rocketxl to try out a 3-month supply of Sensa. The timing couldn't have been better as I'm already on a diet and can use all the help I can get. Now it gets more exciting, it's not only me that's on a diet, my husband is on one too and we're having a contest. Well, I shouldn't say we're on a diet, we're eating healthier, more vegetables and smaller portions. We've done it in the past with success and I know we will have success again, so the battle of the sexes is so on!
It wouldn't have been fair to just have me try out the Sensa and not my husband, so rocketxl and Sensa have VERY generously offered a 2nd trial to my husband! You can not imagine how happy we are and my husband is actually very excited about this!

What is Sensa?
Sensa is unlike any other weight-loss program. It's a 6-month system of Tastants that are sprinkeld on your food to help you feel full faster, stay satisfied longer and lose weight.
It's not a diet. You can continue to eat all your favorite foods and still lose weight. There are no prepackaged meails, stimulants, drugs or diuretics.
Sensa uses your senses of smell and taste to control appetite. Although many people think the feeling of hunger or fullness comes from your stomach - it is actually governed by the satiety center in your brain. When Sensa Tastants are sprinkled on food, it triggers this satiety center, so you feel satisfied with less food.

I'm always open to try new products and I can guarantee you I've tried lots of diet products out there so I'm a little skeptical on this one but after reading all the testimonials and watching the videos I'm convinced this is going to work. I will report our progress every Wednesday, whether it's good or bad news.
I'm not feeling comfortable to let you know how much I weigh yet but I will tell you how much I've already lost and how much I still have to go.

lost: 12 pounds
to go: 38 pounds

lost: 7 pounds
to go: more than me he says

I want to show you one of the video testimonials. This is the one that convinced me. And there's more of them on the site.

Now Sensa and rocketxl have generously offered to have my readers follow along if you want. You want to try this for yourself?

You can try out a FREE Sensa trial kit for 60-days and receive a $25 discount card to www.glow.com.
Glow.com is the next generation beauty e-tailer with access to over 170 brands offering the best skincare, make-up, hair care, bath & body, fragrance and more. All you have to do is pay the shipping and handling fee of $4.95.



(if you want to take advantage of the free 60-day offer, you have 30 days to try the product free of charge. If you like it, you do nothing, and you get billed for the 60 day supply.
If you don't like it, you can return the product within the trial period and not pay anything but the shipping. Make sure to send the product back so you don't get charged. You will get to keep the $25 glow.com gift card )

"Disclaimer: both my husband and myself received a 3-month trial of Sensa, but the review is and will be my husbands and my own opinions, good or bad. We're in this to lose the weight and get healthier"

1 comment:

Grizzly Bear said...

That is gonna be fun!! things are always better together.

Grissell
stay-at-homemomwhoknew.blogspot.com